The Diagnostics Questions of Disciple making and leaders Explosion
1. If you were to die today, where will your soul be? Or is it something that you would say that you are still working on?
2. Do you believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit? (The Holy Trinity).
3. What God, god or idols does your family or tribe worship? What are your Holy Scriptures or Holy Book?
4. What is your salvation experience? Is salvation obtained by grace or by works? Eph 2:8-10
5. Do you believe in the Holy Bible or the Bible plus good tradition?
Questions to Identify False Religions and False Christianity in South Asia.
1. What is your personal testimony of salvation?
2. What are the tribal taboos or totems in your family?
3. What familiar spirits does your family worship?
4. What is the spiritual language of your family priest?
5. What is the spiritual language of your tribal priest?
6. What are the spiritual laws of your family, god, or gods?
7. What are the spiritual laws of your tribe? Or clan? Or region or country?
8. What is the official name of God in your mother tongue or language country?
9. What is the main religion of your family, tribe, or nation?
10. What is the main religion of your tribe and the kingdom of your ancestors?
11. What is the main religion of the colonial masters of your region and country?
12. What is the main religion of your ancestors before colonization?
13. What is the main religion of your wife’s family, tribe, clan, and country?
14. What was your family’s spiritual language, of your tribe, of your ancestors before colonial time?
15. What tribal rituals or sacrifices are performed during the death of a family member or tribe?
16. What rituals or sacrifices are performed during the dedication of a new baby?
17. What rituals or sacrifices are performed during a tribal wedding?
18. What rituals or sacrifices are performed by your family or tribe during a new moon and New Year?
19. What rituals or sacrifice are performed by your family before sowing seed on ground during the raining season?
20. What rituals or sacrifices are performed by your family or tribe during the harvest time?
21. What rituals or sacrifices are performed during sickness or a pandemic?
22. What rituals or sacrifices are performed during a natural catastrophic event?
23. What acts are considered sinful acts in your traditional religion or culture?
24. What kinds of names are given to newborn babies in your family or tribe?
25. What is the meaning of your family name?
26. What are names of the gods of your family or tribe?
27. What spiritual names can be given to a new baby in your family?
28. What kind of natural things like the sun, moon, tree, river, mountain, lake, or events can be used to name a newborn baby?
29. What is the meaning of the names given to newborn babies by your family or tribe? Are those names biblical or spiritually related to the familiar spirit of the gods or spirits of the ancestors or tribe?
30. What religious name is most commonly used in your family or tribe?
31. What is considered a major sin and a lesser sin in your culture and tradition?
32. What is your family or tribal holy day?
33. What is the name of the church you attend?
34. What are the doctrines of your church or denomination that you attend?
35. What are the ordinances of your church or mission?
36. What religious ceremonies are performed during baptism in your church?
37. What religious ceremonies are performed before becoming a member of your church?
38. What religious ceremonies are performed during a death for a church member?
39. What religious ceremonies are performed during a church member wedding?
40. What religious ceremony is done during a newborn dedication or Christening in church?
41. What is your tribal day of religious ceremony?
42. What is your tribal month of religious ceremony?